Learn More About HomeNow Zero Down Payment Program
Learn More About HomeNow
If you’re ready to buy a home, but can’t afford the down payment, we can help. HomeNow is a new program designed for individuals who have steady jobs and qualify for a mortgage, but are unable to save up for a down payment. With HomeNow, you can start building long-term equity and a stable future through home ownership.
How It Works
- HomeNow covers up to 100% of down payment and/or closing costs.
- You do not have to apply separately for the HomeNow program—your lender will coordinate this.
- Unlike other down payment assistance programs, HomeNow is not a second mortgage, and is not limited to first-time homebuyers.
- Contact a participating lender in your area and ask them about your options.
- Participating lenders can be found at the top of the page.
- A participating lender will help determine which type of mortgage is best for you, and explain how HomeNow works.
- If you are using a lender that is not familiar with the program or is not approved, please have them contact Melanie Calahan. Director of HomeNow at 406-532-5716 or email@example.com.
Invest In Community