Small businesses and entrepreneurs face enormous challenges in today’s environment. From start-ups trying to turn a business plan into a viable organization to established businesses struggling with growth and expansion, Montana & Idaho CDC offers the support Montana business owners need.
We work closely with our clients to identify the solutions they need to become bankable.
We can help in a number of ways, including:
- Reviewing business plans and cash flow projections
- Identifying and targeting new markets
- Identifying strategies for business growth
- Preparing for a bank loan
- Analyzing business financials
Contact us to learn more about consulting.
Dollars into Difference
Big Impacts for Small Businesses
Owner of Tri-State Restuarant Supply, Jim Bliss, and one of his employees repair an ice cream machine.+